TENKER Upper Arm Home Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff that fits Standard and Large Arms
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 29% on the TENKER Upper Arm Home Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff that fits Standard and Large Arms by TENKER at Naija Health Hub. MPN: HPC0117. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tips for Using an At-Home Blood Pressure Monitor You want your reading to be accurate. The American Heart Association suggests several tips to help
Tips for Using an At-Home Blood Pressure Monitor
You want your reading to be accurate. The American Heart Association suggests several tips to help you take a blood pressure reading using your at-home monitor.
Before Measuring Your Blood Pressure
Don't smoke or drink caffeinated beverages before taking a reading.
Wait at least thirty minutes after exercising before taking a reading.
Sit Correctly When You Measure Your Blood Pressure
Maintain an erect but relaxed posture, with your feet on the floor.
Do not cross your legs.
Support your arms on a flat surface.
Position the cuff correctly.
Take Multiple Measurements
Take at least three readings. Wait one minute between each reading.
Use the average of three readings to get a clearer picture of your blood pressure measurements.
Record (or have your device record) your measurements, and bring them to the doctor as needed.
Remember, it's possible to see difference between readings on your right and left arms. Differences of 10mmHg or less are normal.
If you get a high blood pressure reading, take a few more readings to make sure it's right. If your readings are still high, discuss the results with your doctor.
If your reading is greater than 180/110, test it again. If it is still that high, you should seek immediate medical attention.
What you can get:
1 X Blood pressure monitor
1 X Cuff
1 X User manual
1 X USB cable
1 X Carry bag
Features & Highlights
- Automatically Averages: Our blood pressure monitor can automatically take three consecutive readings 15 seconds apart and calculates the average.
- Backlit LCD Screen: Simple to operate, large LCD display and Backlit LCD Screen will clearly shows your readings. So everyone, especially the older, can easily use it at home.
- Saves 120 Readings: You can store 2 users' 120 most recent blood pressure readings for later viewing, so that multiple users can store weeks of blood pressure measurements on one device
- Accurate and Quick Measurements: With the TENKER blood pressure monitor, you can measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate in just seconds.
- Guaranteed: The blood pressure monitor is also covered with 3 Years warranty, Our customer service team always here to help you.
|Package Weight:||1.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.31 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|