Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter
Extreame Savings Item! Save 47% on the Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter by Quest at Naija Health Hub. SKU: 1O-OLSS-QFUO. MPN: OXM-PC60B5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Quest Pulse Oximeter is designed to support individuals as they monitor their pulse rate and oxygen saturation. This lightweight portable device
Features & Highlights
- Pulse Rate Measurement (BPM) - Measures the number of heart beats per minute. A normal adult pulse rate while resting is between 60 and 100 beats per minute.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) - Oxygen saturation is a measure of how much oxygen the blood is carrying as a percentage of the maximum it could carry. Measuring saturated hemoglobin is a useful screening tool for determining basic respiratory function.
- Perfusion Index (PI%) - Perfusion index is an indication of the pulse strength at the sensor site. The PI's values range from 0.2% for very weak pulse to 20% for extremely strong pulse
- Pulse rate graph - This waveform graph helps indicate the reliability of the readings. A smooth and regular waveform represents good signal quality and therefore a more reliable reading.
- This product is not a medical device. It is for sport and aviation use only
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.38 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|