Infrared Thermometer Pro
Infrared Thermometer Pro by USA at Naija Health Hub. MPN: dd5329319ddd. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features and Benefits: SoC (System-on-a-chip) Technology, complete infrared design incorporated on a single chip, creating compact and lightweight
Features & Highlights
- Features and Benefits: SoC (System-on-a-chip) Technology, complete infrared design incorporated on a single chip, creating compact and lightweight design Innovative optical lens - high accurate measurements over wide temperature range; 10:1 distance to spot (D:S) ratio
- Laser pointer simply point at desired target and press trigger for temperature reading Visual low battery indicators; requires two "AAA" batteries Measurement range: -76 to +932°F (-60 to +500°C)
- To measure a surface temperature, the user aims the IR Thermometer at the target, presses a button, and reads the temperature display. The device has an optical lens that collects the radiated infrared energy from the object and focuses it on the detector.
- The detector converts the energy into an electrical signal that's amplified and displayed as a temperature reading. An infrared thermometer measures temperature by sensing the magnitude of radiated energy at infrared frequencies.
- Using this data and the actual temperature of the detector, the thermometer calculates the temperature of the surface that emitted the energy. This product meets the oversized requirement per UPS/FedEx. The shipping weight reflected is the dimensional weight.