Emay Portable Handheld ECG/EKG Monitor FDA Certified (PC Software for Windows System Only)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the Emay Portable Handheld ECG/EKG Monitor FDA Certified (PC Software for Windows System Only) by Emay at Naija Health Hub. MPN: AC-SO-13JU-010388. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. IntroductionEmay Portable ECG Monitor is specially designed for family and home users to track heart activity and performance, it is used as good
Emay Portable ECG Monitor is specially designed for family and home users to track heart activity and performance, it is used as good reference for initial evaluation and to record the tracing before seeing a doctor.It is OTC product.
Suitable for a variety of patients including those with chronic diseases, especially coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, myocarditis, obesity, chest pain, palpitations and dyspnea.
Cardiac situations can be detected:
Arrhythmia (A-fib is the most common Arrhythmia), Missed beat, Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Accidental VPB, VPB trigeminy, VPB bigeminy, VPB couple, VPB RonT, ST elevation, ST depression.
Important tips & notes !!
1. To get a quality EKG trace, it's better to clean your hands or contact spot with alcohol, gel or water for better conductivity, allow the skin to dry before applying the device, then keep good and tight full contact with the metal plates on both sides of the unit during the test.
2. The portable ECG is one-lead design, which eliminates all the wires, cables and accessories, allowing users to operate easily and conveniently. Although the rhythm/waveform is not as specific as that of the device in the hospital, it provides the reference value to doctor in some way.
3. The screen on the device is not designed to read the trace, please transfer the trace to computer via the PC software, which allows you to store, analyze, print or share the trace.
4. PC software and its manual are in the USB inside package, or download them from website www.emayltd.com
CAUTION: This device is intended for heart activity performance reference only, not for medical diagnostic use. Please contact your healthcare provider immediately or go to nearest hospital if any cardiac symptoms occurs.
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-use, handy ECG/EKG medical device to use at home, at work or on the trip, in case of cardiac situation that needs evaluation on the spot. Records traces, rhythm and heartbeat all for free, no monthly fee.
- Accurate conclusion & result can be obtained instantly after 30 seconds' measuring. Up to 13 cardiac situations can be detected.
- Track your heart activity including heart rate and single-channel ECG waveform/trace, with the ability to transfer the data and waveform to PC software via USB cable. Share the ECG data with your doctor through printing paper or email for further diagnostic reference.
- Compact one-lead ECG design to operate independently and individually by two hands at anytime, anywhere. No wires, cables or electrodes are needed.
- 1.77" screen, Light Weight 60 g, Dimension (inch): 4(L)×1.8 (W)×0.6(H), Rechargeable lithium battery can record up to 500 cases in full charging. For OTC (Over the counter)
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|